[KS] Finally, a proper Korean learners' dictionary

Stefan Ewing sa_ewing at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 24 19:58:33 EST 2006

Dear KS list members:

To correct yesterday's posting, the dictionary mentioned does have an
English title: "Learner's Dictionary of Korean."  Please disregard my
initial, ad hoc translation.

Yours sincerely,
Stefan Ewing

***

>Dear KS list members:
>The _Oeguginu^l Wihan Han'gugo^ Haksu^p Sajo^n_ ("Korean Study Dictionary
>for Foreigners"; ISBN 8995501715; 35,000 Won) ...

Take charge with a pop-up guard built on patented Microsoft® SmartScreen
Technology
first two months FREE*.