[KS] Education system in North Korea

Marilyn Plumlee mariplum at yahoo.com
Mon May 8 23:05:22 EDT 2006

Robert Kim, retired from the University of Western Washington Univ. in Bellingham, WA [not the other Robert Kim] has written in English on the topic of North Korean education. He also taught in recent years in Korea Univ.'s North Korean program.

I don't have precise references to give you, but a Google search or possibly contacting him through the Western Washington U (he remains active in retirement, teaching occasional classes) should lead you to his writings or to his e-mail and I'm sure he'd be glad to assist you.

  Marilyn Plumlee
Hankuk University of Foreign Studies, Seoul
  College of English, Dept. of Linguistics
  Co-Director, International Summer Session in Korean Studies