[KS] "Old" Journal of Korean Studies

Mikyung Kang mlkang at fas.harvard.edu
Wed Oct 4 15:19:09 EDT 2006

Dear Richard,

Here are the correct info. of the articles you listed:

Kim Chong Sun,  "Sources of Cohesion and Fragmentation in the Silla
Kingdom,"  Journal of Korean Studies 1, no. 1 (July-December 1969): 41-72.

As for the second article, the article title is slightly different -
"The Kolp'um System: Basis for Sillan Social Stratification"

C.S. Kim, "The Kolp'um System: Basis for Sillan Social Stratification,"
Journal of Korean Studies 1, no. 2 (January-June 1971): 43-69

Mikyung

Mikyung Kang

Librarian for the Korean Collection

Harvard-Yenching Library