[KS] Glitches and hitches

Afostercarter at aol.com Afostercarter at aol.com
Tue Sep 19 06:07:23 EDT 2006

Many thanks again to Frank! - this time for technical
as well as political enlightenment.

Just on this point, about scrubbing:

(Note: Other than what Aidan says I do see Kevin's message there --
or which message where you referring to, Aidan?)

Well: unless this too is some optic peculiar to AOL, if you go
to the archive and look at Kevin's message, all you get is this at
http://koreaweb.ws/pipermail/koreanstudies_koreaweb.ws/2006-September/005882.h
tml

[KS] Is there one full good source in English on Korean Left(s), past and
present?

kevin gray leifeng75 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 14 04:43:20 EDT 2006
Left(s), past and present?
attachment was scrubbed...URL:
/pipermail/koreanstudies_koreaweb.ws/attachments/20060914/1395df43/attachment.html
Left(s), past and present?
information about the Koreanstudies mailing list

See what I mean? Kevin's actual message is missing.
You have to reconstruct it via the scrubbed attachment.
Or do other people see different things on this page?

Thanks too for the clarification that it is the hard-pressed moderators
- to whom all gratitude, as ever - who decide to strike people off the List
after too many bouncebacks. Might I respectfully ask that they not do so
for those of us on AOL? - and specifically, that I be reinstated?
(although I am now receiving the digest on my backup Yahoo).

Thanks again, to polymath from technophobe

Aidan

AIDAN FOSTER-CARTER
Honorary Senior Research Fellow in Sociology & Modern Korea, Leeds University

Home address: 17 Birklands Road, Shipley, West Yorkshire, BD18 3BY, UK
tel: +44(0)  1274  588586         (alt) +44(0) 1264 737634          mobile:
+44(0)  7970  741307
fax: +44(0)  1274  773663         ISDN:   +44(0)   1274 589280
Email: afostercarter at aol.com     (alt) afostercarter at yahoo.com      website:
www.aidanfc.net
[Please use @aol; but if any problems, please try @yahoo too - and let me
know, so I can chide AOL]