[KS] Seoul Journal of Korean Studies - Call for Papers and Publication Announcement

Kyujanggak - IKS snu.kyujanggak at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 10:26:37 EDT 2007

The Seoul Journal of Korean Studies is currently seeking article submissions
for Volume 20, to be published in June 2007. Articles from all disciplines
are encouraged, as long as the primary focus of the subject matter is
directly related to Korea. All submissions will be evaluated through a
double-blind peer review and authors who are selected for publication will
receive a contributor's fee.

The deadline for submissions is May 5, 2007. For information on the
submission guidelines, please check our website at
http://e-kyujanggak.snu.ac.kr/_English/_Journal.jsp . If you have any other
questions, you can email us directly at seoul.journal at gmail.com.

In addition, we would like to announce the publication of Volume 19, the
first of our newly revamped SJKS. The table of contents can be accessed via
the website address above. Anyone who is interested in receiving a
complimentary copy can email us directly at seoul.journal at gmail.com with
your mailing address. Those who have already been receiving the Seoul
Journal of Korean Studies will have copies sent to them directly as before.