[KS] A new translation

Brother Anthony ansonjae at sogang.ac.kr
Wed Apr 25 03:48:19 EDT 2007

I am relieved that I can at last indicate the publication of a new work
of Korean fiction in English translation:

Toy City by Lee Dong-Ha, translated by Chi-Young Kim. St. Paul,
Minnesota: Koryo Press.  ISBN 1597432016. http://www.koryobooks.com

The same translator will be publishing Kim Young-Ha's "I have the Right
to Destroy Myself" with Harvest Books later this year.

I look forward to news of further publications . . .

By the way, the Koryo Books site offers people residing in the US a
useful way of ordering books about Korea (use the Categories drop-down
menu, not the more visible 'Departments' list just above it.

Brother Anthony
Sogang University, Seoul
http://hompi.sogang.ac.kr/anthony/