[KS] Korean Language Books in the USA

kevin parks kevin at macosx.com
Sun Aug 19 10:44:39 EDT 2007

Greetings,

I have heard that some recent avenues for acquiring Korean books have
opened up via the internet. I know about Koryobooks.com, but I can't
seem to work their web site no matter what browser I use. It seems that
the Korean letters are broken even if I change the encoding and reload
the page. Ugh.

I have had success using http://www.aladdin.co.kr/ here in Seoul. I have
heard that they now have an LA based office and sell in the USA as well,
but I cannot seem to find the home page for that.

Has anyone had any success buying Korean language books on-line with
Aladdin or any other service (in the USA)?

best,

Kevin Parks
UVa