[KS] FW: Request for Occasional Papers article by Susan Chin

Clark W Sorensen sangok at u.washington.edu
Mon Aug 20 13:10:21 EDT 2007

KSDL,

The Occasional Papers on Korea were published at University of Washington in the 1970s. We no longer have any left. If the article cannot be optained through interlibrary loan (and it should be available), we can copy it and send it off for a small fee.

Clark Sorensen, Chair
Korea Studies Program
University of Washington