[KS] Asking a survey

Hyokyoung Yi hkyi at u.washington.edu
Wed Aug 22 18:38:18 EDT 2007

Dear Koreanists,

I was asked to post this survey for Korean scholars' participation.
For further information, please read the forwarded message below and follow
the survey link in the message.

For any question, please contact directly YooJin Ha, the survey organizer.

Thanks.

Hyokyoung Yi
Korean Studies Librarian
East Asia Library