[KS] Looking for book reviewer

Bernhard Seliger bjseliger at yahoo.de
Mon Aug 27 02:46:05 EDT 2007

Dear list members,

  please allow me to introduce North Korean Review and its book review service to you. The North Korean Review is the first academic journal in North America or Europe to focus exclusively on North Korea. The purpose of NKR is to provide readers with an improved understanding of the country’s complexities and the threat it presents to global stability. International and interdisciplinary, NKR is a refereed journal published twice a year. Topics include culture, history, economics, business, religion, politics, and international relations, among others. The readership of North Korean Review is based in the US as well as in East Asia and Europe. You can learn more about North Korean Review at http://www.mcfarlandpub.com/nkr.html.

  From the next issue, North Korean Review will include book reviews on a regular basis. If you are interested in reviewing books on North Korea (broadly understood, with topics including politics and international relations, the Northeast Asian security environment, economics, culture, arts etc.), you can contact me at: bjseliger at yahoo.de.

  Currently we have the following book for review:

  Koh Byung-Chul (2007), Between Discord and Cooperation: Japan and the two Koreas, Seoul: Yonsei University Press.

  Yours,

  Bernhard Seliger

Dr. Bernhard Seliger

Hanns Seidel Stiftung - Seoul Office

Room 501, Soo Young Bldg., 64-1, Hannam 1 Dong, Yongsan-gu

Seoul, Republic of Korea

Tel.+ 82 2 790 5344

Fax. + 82 2 790 5346