[KS] EAKLE (European Association for Korean Language Education) Workshop

Lucien Brown soojaybi at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 10 16:48:45 EST 2007

Dear List Members,
  The second workshop of EAKLE (European Association for Korean Language Education) will be held at the Colakli Center of Ankara University, Turkey, June 11-14/15.
  Participation is open to all those involved in Korean language education at universities in Europe. With the support of Korea Foundation, EAKLE will be offering travel (up to 300 EUR) and accomodation for up to 40 participants from Europe.
  Those planning to participate should e-mail me by December 15th to register their interest. We are also looking for participants who are interested in giving a paper (however, this is not obligatory).
  Best regards,
  Lucien Brown
  SOAS (University of London)
  EAKLE Webmaster www.eurokorean.org