[KS] Student Publication: Korean Modernism & Postmodernism (Call for Papers)

Frank Hoffmann hoffmann at koreaweb.ws
Thu Dec 20 20:45:41 EST 2007

[Call for Papers]
Student Publication: Korean Modernism and Postmodernism

The Project:
The majority of students in my ³Korean Modernism²
class at Hamburg University (2007/08) will revise
their term papers for publication in a planned
book on Modernism and Postmodernism in Korea. The
project is also open for additional submissions
from other students at Hamburg University and our
new HafenCity University. In addition, students
outside of Hamburg interested in this planned
publication are invited to submit papers. This
project is not officially endorsed or financed by
Hamburg University.

Topics:
Papers on Modernism and Postmodernism in Korea
are welcome. Other than art, the submission of
texts in the field of architecture and city
planning (keyword 'corporate culture') is also
encouraged, given they are not of a technical
nature.

Underlying Concept:
Authors should share the planned publication's
underlying visual culture approach. Country study
approaches, national identity wrap-ups to explain
artwork, and summarizing histories will be
discouraged. Please email editor for any
questions you might have.

Publication Languages:
English and German

Manuscript Submission Deadline:
August 15, 2008

Editor:
Frank Hoffmann

Publisher:  [ still open ]

Website:
http://koreaproject.info/buch.html

Contact:
Frank Hoffmann,  info at koreaproject.info

NOTE: Please do not send in any manuscripts
without prior email communication about the topic
and various other issues.

Happy holidays!

Frank Hoffmann