[KS] FW: Scholars working on lesbian, gay issues in Korea

Buswell, Robert buswell at humnet.ucla.edu
Mon Feb 12 23:49:22 EST 2007

Korean Studies colleagues: I forward this request from Jan Bardsley at
the University of North Carolina, looking for scholars working on issues
facing lesbian, gay, transsexual communities in Korea.  Please contact
her directly if you, or anyone you know, is interested in participating
in this AAS panel:

bardsley at email.unc.edu; bardsley at unc.edu

Thanks,
Robert Buswell