[KS] Literature or artwork by North Korean Defectors

Iain Sands iainsands at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 07:28:01 EDT 2007

I am currently conducting research on North Koreans living in South Korea
for an MA thesis and wish to collect literature, including poetry, or
artwork by North Korean defectors. If any list members out there can kindly
help with names of publications or artists I'd be most grateful if you could
please pass on any information you may have. I will be in Seoul until July
16th so am able to visit bookshops, libraries here. Thank you.

Iain Sands
MA Program
School of Asian Studies
University of Auckland, New Zealand