[KS] The Chamgok p'ildam by Kim Yuk

Eun-su Cho escho at snu.ac.kr
Thu Jun 14 19:58:29 EDT 2007

Dear Adam,

You could have thought of us in soliciting help in acquiring the materials. I will have one of our Kyujanggak researchers to contact with you. eunsu
Eun-su Cho
Associate Professor
Department of Philosophy
Bldg. 6-406
Seoul National University
Gwanak-gu, Sillim-dong
Seoul, S. Korea 151-745
82 (country code)-2 (city code)-880-6209 (office telephone)
82-17-747-1080 (mobile phone)
82-2-874-0126 (dept. fax)
escho at snu.ac.kr