[KS] about publications

Lubov Ivanova ivanovalub at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 02:35:31 EDT 2007

Dear Colleagues,

we publish several academic journals and among them are those which
include articles on Asian Studies (language, literature, history,
economics, technics, architecture) and would like to offer you
publishing your articles in these journals (Bulletins of the Academy
of Labour and Social Relations of Ukraine, Bulletin of the National
Building University of Ukraine, scientific journal "Mova ta istoriia"
(Language and history)). They are widely known at the same time in
Ukraine and overseas as there are a lot of publications of foreign
colleagues also (mostly from Russia, Moldova, Georgia, Azerbaijan,
Hungary, China, Turkey and Iran). But we'd like to propose you also to
have such a possibility to promote your research results in our
country. Publishing at several other journals may be discussed, for
example in case of the article doesn't correspond with the general
journal's themes.
You are welcome to send your articles to our journals (conditions may
be discussed, probably on the reciprocal basis).
The information about publications of one of the journals ("Mova ta
istoriia") are represented in linguistic bibliography of the Permanent
International Linguistic Committee by UNESCO so we really hope it will
be interesting for you.
The other request is to let me know about all the possibilities to
publish articles at the journals of your institutions.
Best regards,
Dr. Ivanova