[KS] Dongducheon: A Walk to Remember, A Walk to Envision

Ronda Hauben ronda.netizen at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 15:19:21 EDT 2008

Dear Korean Studies List Members

I am interested in knowing if anyone has done any documentation or research
about the censorship of the Internet before and during the most recent
presidential election in South Korea (2007 election).

I did a short article on this for OhmyNews International. The url for my
article is:
http://english.ohmynews.com/articleview/article_view.asp?menu=c10400&no=381313&rel_no=1

I have been studying the impact of netizens in South Korea on democracy and
am interested in issues related to this general question.

I will be in Seoul during the next week.

with best wishes

Ronda

--
Netizens: On the History and Impact of Usenet and the Internet

http://www.columbia.edu/~hauben/netbook