[KS] Censorship of the Internet

Frank Joseph Shulman fshulman at umd.edu
Wed Apr 23 17:55:48 EDT 2008

The following M.A. thesis might be of some interest:

LEE, Byoungkwan.
Perception and Support for Censorship of Internet Pornography: The Influence of Individualism/Collectivism and Internet Self-Efficacy on the Third-Person Effect.
M.A. thesis in Communication, Michigan State University, 2001.
vi, 64p.
Thesis supervisor: Ronald C. Tamborini
Abstracted in "Masters Abstracts International" 40, no.2 (April 2002): 268
Copies available through UMI (University Microfilms International, Ann Arbor, Michigan), order number 1405958.  Also available electronically (free of charge) to individuals whose libraries subscribe to the ProQuest "Digital Dissertations" database.

Best wishes,

Frank Joseph Shulman

April 23, 2008

Frank Joseph Shulman
Bibliographer, Editor and Consultant for Reference Publications in Asian Studies
9225 Limestone Place
College Park, Maryland 20740-3943 (U.S.A.)
E-mail:  fshulman at umd.edu