[KS] korean studies at the university of california in jeopardy

Nathaniel Braun nathanbraun at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 07:25:19 EDT 2008

If there's anything I can do to help, please let me know.  I am currently
living and working out of the San Francisco bay area, prominently including
Berkeley.  And I am available for activism and direct face-to-face meetings
with decision makers.  I am passionate about this issue also and believe I
could make a good case before the right people.

Nathan