[KS] Are there any Korean bloggers writing in English, for a global readership?

Afostercarter at aol.com Afostercarter at aol.com
Thu Aug 21 08:23:48 EDT 2008

Dear friends and colleagues,

Now that the blogosphere is so active, especially in South  Korea,
I wonder: Are there any Koreans who blog, in  English, to
comment on and explain matters Korean to a global  audience
which still remains overwhelmingly ignorant of  Korea?

Despite the volume and intensity of Koreans' own online  debates,
the English-language blogs known to me are exclusively expatriate.
With all respect to the Marmot et al (www.rjkoehler.com), it would
be good - nay, it's essential - to have specifically Korean perspectives
as well; perhaps especially at this time of much  misunderstanding.

I hope this is just my own ignorance, and would welcome all
enlightenment, leads, tips, URLs, etc.

Best wishes
Aidan

Aidan  Foster-Carter
Honorary Senior  Research Fellow in Sociology & Modern Korea, Leeds
University
Flat 1, 40  Magdalen Road, Exeter, EX2 4TE, UK
T: (+44)  07970 741307;   01392 257753
E: _afostercarter at aol.com_ (mailto:afostercarter at aol.com)     W:
_www.aidanfc.net_ (http://www.aidanfc.net/)