[KS] Are there any Korean bloggers writing in English, for a global readership?

Ronda Hauben ronda.netizen at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 15:11:42 EDT 2008

I agree that it is important to get some background on what has been
happening in South Korea that is from a different viewpoint than the blogs
that Aidan mentions.

I hope that Aidan will send a list of what he learns to the list.

OhmyNews International has had some English summaries of what has been
happening under the title "This Week in Korea". You can see these in the
Korea section of the english edition of OhmyNews International (
http://english.ohmynews.com)  and there is a blog democracykorea that also
has been posting some summaries.

The url for democracykorea is http://www.democracykorea.org

I hope others who have suggestions will post them to this list.

with best wishes

Ronda

P.S. There was a program about Bush's visit to South Korea on the August 5,
4corners program  on Presstv with several different viewpoints expressed.
The program is available on the Internet. The url is:
http://www.presstv.com/Programs/player/?id=65791

--
Netizens: On the History and Impact of Usenet and the Internet

http://www.columbia.edu/~hauben/netbook