[KS] Yoon Bok-hui

Bonnie Ruth Tilland tillandb at u.washington.edu
Wed Aug 27 07:29:38 EDT 2008

Dear Kevin,

I'm not sure about Yoon Bok-hui's CDs (the only sites to buy CDs that I know of are YesAsia.com, Hanbooks and Seoul Selection, and neither of them tends to be that great with older albums). But have you come across this website (a Korean blog) of Korean oldies: http://blog.naver.com/kurt0181 ?

It doesn't have albums in their entirety, but I find it to be a nice resource (and also easy to search and good for learning lyrics).

Bonnie Tilland
Sociocultural Anthropology PhD program
University of Washington
Seattle, WA