[KS] Yoon Bok-hui

ynkp at uwm.edu ynkp at uwm.edu
Wed Aug 27 00:25:19 EDT 2008

Kevin,

You might want to try contacting Pil Ho Kim, who gave a really interesting
presentation at the last AAS on South Korean pop music and nationalism. He
played tracks of obscure recordings going back several decades. I bet he
would have some good leads. He's at UW-Madison.

Good luck and best,
Nan

--
Nan Y. Kim-Paik