[KS] Choson Dynasty Sexuality

Frank Hoffmann hoffmann at koreaweb.ws
Sun Feb 24 11:13:31 EST 2008

Hi Suzy!

It would be good if you could narrow this down a little. What kind of
texts are you looking for? And what kind of scholarly work, covering
what aspects? There is a lot out there on such topics as sexuality in
Choson period 'shamanism', folk tales, jokes, fine arts, etc. A
simple online search in any larger library database should already
give you plenty of entries. There are also some works in English and
French, e.g. a dissertation on Korean sex jokes.

Regards,
Frank