[KS] Choson Dynasty Sexuality

sumnom at u.washington.edu sumnom at u.washington.edu
Sun Feb 24 11:26:34 EST 2008

Dear Ms. Kim,

If you are interested in the question of Choson sexuality you might want to take a look at a recently published collection of Choson erotic art entitled, "Hanguk ui ch'unhwa." You might also try using "ch'unhwa" (in Korean) in the search engine of your choice. You should be able to find quite a lot.

Joshua Van Lieu