[KS] Choson Dynasty Sexuality

Yong-Ho Choe choeyh at hawaii.edu
Fri Feb 29 15:42:54 EST 2008

"KogUm soch'ong" (고금소총), published in late Choson, contains many what Koreans call "yuktam" (육담 or "flesh talks"). Although I have not seen anything, there should be a few modern versions published in Korea. Around 1992, I saw an Enlish version (mimiographed, I believe but not sure) at a UC Berkeley library (probably main one). I do not remember the title or other bibliographic information. Hancha for 고금소총 is: old, present, laugh, collection (sorry, my computer cannot type Hancha).

Yong-ho Choe