[KS] Traditional Korean Food query

Cwiertka, K.J. K.J.Cwiertka at let.leidenuniv.nl
Wed Jan 30 04:51:09 EST 2008

Korean Cuisine: An illustrated History by Michael Pettid should be
published within a couple of week by Reaktion Books.

For details, please see http://www.reaktionbooks.co.uk/book.html?id=292

Katarzyna

Katarzyna J. Cwiertka, PhD
Lecturer, Modern Japan
Department of Japanese and Korean Studies
Leiden University
P.O. Box 9515
2300 RA Leiden
The Netherlands