[KS] Name used for "god" in Korean language

Javier Cha javiercha at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 16:38:20 EDT 2008

There was a discussion pertaining to this topic few years back on this list.

http://koreaweb.ws/pipermail/koreanstudies_koreaweb.ws/2003-December/004016.html
http://koreaweb.ws/pipermail/koreanstudies_koreaweb.ws/2003-December/004018.html

Also, you might want to look at Don Baker's article:
Baker, Don. "Hananim, Hanunim, Hanullim, and Hanollim: The
Construction of Terminology for Korean Monotheism." The Review of
Korean Studies 5.1 (June 2002): 105-131.

Javier Cha