[KS] Korean Culture for eldest son to care for parents

Sunjoo Kim sunjookim1 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 16 11:00:35 EDT 2008

Dear members,
Following website (YOsOng kaebalwOn / Korean women's development institute -
KWDI) provides many interesting and up-to-date statistics on various topics
ranging from population, family, education, welfare, etc.

Its home page:
http://www.kwdi.re.kr/index.jsp

Gender statistics information system (GSIS) here:
http://gsis.kwdi.re.kr/

Its English page does not seem to work.

One example link belows shows "³ëºÎ¸ð ºÎ¾ç¿¡ ´ëÇÑ
°ßÇØ(¼º/¿¬·É¡¤±³À°Á¤µµ¡¤È¥Àλóź°)" 1998-2006 and many other related
statistics.

http://gsis.kwdi.re.kr:8080/cgi-bin/sws_999.cgi

Sun Joo Kim