[KS] Irredentist songs and anti-beef protests? Also p'Urak'Usi

Dr. Edward D. Rockstein ed4linda at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 17 06:48:24 EDT 2008

More on this in Korean in the Naver on-line encyclopedic dictionary:

http://dic.naver.com/search.nhn?ie=utf8&query=%ED%94%84%EB%9D%BD%EC%B9%98

Doc Rock

Dr. Edward D. Rockstein
Senior Language Instructor
Language Learning Center (LLC)
Office 410-859-5672
Fax 410-859-5737
ed4linda at yahoo.com

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.  "  Thomas Jefferson