[KS] p'urakch'i

Dr. Edward D. Rockstein ed4linda at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 18 10:28:14 EDT 2008

FYI, I checked my 50+ year old Smirnitski's Russian-English dictionary and "fraktskia" is merely defined as "faction"  no further denotative or connotative meanings included. All other words with the same root are some relative of "fracture."  Doc Rock

Dr. Edward D. Rockstein
Senior Language Instructor
Language Learning Center (LLC)
Office 410-859-5672  Fax 410-859-5737
ed4linda at yahoo.com
      "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.  "  Thomas Jefferson