[KS] Mudang - yongmae

Ann Choi aychoi at rci.rutgers.edu
Mon Jun 23 10:37:44 EDT 2008

Sem Vermeersch wrote:
> Dear colleagues,
>
> I'm looking to purchase a copy of the documentary "Mudang -
> reconciliation between the living and the dead" (Pak Kibok 2002;
> Korean title "Yongmae").
> So far, however, I've had no luck with any of the online sellers, from
> Seoul Selection to Daum, everywhere it is listed as sold out. Does
> anyone know where I could buy/rent/borrow a copy? I live in Seoul.
>
> many thanks,
>
> Sem Vermeersch

> Sent from Yahoo! Mail
> <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mailuk/taglines/isp/control/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=52418/*http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html>.
>
> A Smarter Email.
Hi Sem,

I have a copy of this sent to me by KOFIC (Korean Film Council). It was
part of their "The Varied Colors of Korean Cinema" series sent out in
2006. Their address, unless it's recently changed, is:

206-46, Cheongyangni-Dong
Dongdaemun-Gu
Seoul.

I don't have their phone or fax #, but I am sure that they will be
responsive to your request.  If you can't reach them, for some reason,
feel free to contact me.

Best wishes,
Ann