[KS] Mudang - yongmae

Hana Kim hn.kim at utoronto.ca
Mon Jun 23 10:34:50 EDT 2008

Dear Sem,

If you want to purchase the video tape, you may want to contact the
following Korean vendors.

1. The Asian Culture Press
Contact info:
Ms. Eunjin Kim, Manager
acp at acp21.co.kr
02-2279-8161

2. Panmun Academic Services
Contact info:
Ms. Myo-jin Jung, General Manager
panex at panmun.co.kr
02-2063-0606

Also,  the following universities in Seoul hold the copy of the
documentary: Seoul Sanyop University and Kyunghee University
International Campus Library.

Hope this helps.
Hana Kim

Sem Vermeersch wrote:
> Dear colleagues,
>
> I'm looking to purchase a copy of the documentary "Mudang -
> reconciliation between the living and the dead" (Pak Kibok 2002;
> Korean title "Yongmae").
> So far, however, I've had no luck with any of the online sellers, from
> Seoul Selection to Daum, everywhere it is listed as sold out. Does
> anyone know where I could buy/rent/borrow a copy? I live in Seoul.
>
> many thanks,
>
> Sem Vermeersch

> Sent from Yahoo! Mail
> <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mailuk/taglines/isp/control/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=52418/*http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html>.
>
> A Smarter Email.

     Hana Kim, Korea Studies Librarian
     Cheng Yu Tung East Asian Library
     University of Toronto Libraries
     130 St. George Street, 8th Floor, Room 8049
     Toronto, Ontario
     Canada M5S 1A5
     Tel.  (416)  978 1570 (7th Fl.) / 978  3805 (8th Fl.)
     Fax.  (416)  978  0863
     Email: hn.kim at utoronto.ca
     Web: http://www.library.utoronto.ca/east/