[KS] Teaching English in Korea

Cedar Bough Saeji umyang at gmail.com
Tue May 6 23:51:16 EDT 2008

She can find out a lot of current teachers opinions on the Korea Job
Discussion Forum of http://www.eslcafe.com as well as lots of other good
information.  EPIK is extremely variable, a good job in one school,
a comparably bad job in another.  I was in EPIK in 97-99, the scuttlebutt is
that not much has changed.

CedarBough

--
Cedar Bough Saeji
3180 Sawtelle Boulevard #301, Los Angeles, Cali. 90066