[KS] Cosmetic Surgery in Korea

michael robinson robime at indiana.edu
Mon May 19 15:28:44 EDT 2008

Dear List:

I'm working with several students and some HS teachers that have all
contacted me recently with an interest in the issue of cosmetic surgery in
Korea.  They are hearing that Korea is a plastic surgery Mecca in East Asia
and possibly on a broader scale.  Does anyone out do work on this issue or
is conversant with others' work in this area?  All I can do is confirm the
general story, and I know there has been some good work done on this.  I'm
busy preparing to take a group to Korea so I'm not in a position to work on
this..any help would be appreciated.

Mike Robinson

Indiana University