[KS] Cosmetic Surgery in Korea

Son, Hijoo hijoo at humnet.ucla.edu
Mon May 19 17:53:12 EDT 2008

Woo Keong Ja published an article in Korea Journal (summer 2004) titled "The Beauty Complex and the Cosmetic Surgery Industry" which is available online.  It is part of her dissertation she finished in 2002 at Yonsei, titled YOsOng Ui oemojuUi wa sOnghyOng Uiryo sanOp in the sociology department.

Hijoo Son
Ph.D. Candidate
UCLA