[KS] Announcement of Changes in the Editorial Plan_Korea Journal

Korea Journal kj at unesco.or.kr
Mon Apr 20 02:26:25 EDT 2009

Dear list members,

We, the editors of Korea Journal, regret to inform you that we have decided to defer our issue of "One Year After the 2008 Candlelight Vigils in Korea,” originally slated for Winter 2009 and announced on April 16, 2009. As soon as the editorial board reaches a decision, we will announce the results.

In the meantime, we welcome any submissions relevant to the field of Korean Studies.

Best regards,

Korea Journal

Tel: 82-2-755-6224/6225
Fax: 82-2-755-7477