[KS] Indonesian tribe picks Korean alphabet as official writing system (kevin parks)

Frank Hoffmann hoffmann at koreaweb.ws
Fri Aug 7 03:24:46 EDT 2009

Bau-Bau is the Buton harbor city, isn't it? Is
this not where Sunhwa International and other
Korean companies ship their and our toxic waste
to? That will sure be a wonderful cultural
experience for the people living on and by these
truly globalized dumping grounds, if they will
now learn to read all the labels of toxic papers,
printer cartridges, e-waste of all sorts,
bleaching chemicals, PG, and other hazardous
wastes. How does one write phosphogypsum in
Han'gûl? I only know you can make gypsum plaster
from it and then build schools from it, as
already done in India.

Regards,
Frank

--