[KS] Location of Tongjin Mine

Jonathan Kramer jonathan_kramer at ncsu.edu
Thu Jul 16 15:26:15 EDT 2009

Dear Korean Studies Listserve Members.

I am writing an undergraduate world music textbook that will be housed on the Web and contain audio and video links embedded in the text.  I am looking for short (under two minutes) video clips for which permission can be given for use in this educational project.  Specifically, I am looking for:

1) Talchum (masked dance drama), any style
2) Newsreel or other footage of Pungmul used in a student or labor movement demonstration
3) Salpuri from the Closing Ceremony of the 1988 Olympics
4) Mudang kut showing trance

Any leads will be greatly appreciated.  I am in touch with the Kunrip Kugakwon which has helped me with other items.  Thanks all...I have enjoyed the conversation very much.  jk

Jonathan C. Kramer, Ph.D.
Dept. of Music
Box 7311, NCSU
Raleigh, NC  27695