[KS] Good Sunday morning from Washington!

BakerDon ubcdbaker at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 21 16:17:22 EDT 2009

My graduate student is currently working on a doctoral dissertation on An Jung-geun (the correct spelling according to the current Korean government's romanization system).  You might want to get in touch with Frank Rausch at fdrausch at hotmail.com and see if he can point you in the direction of information in English. However, Frank may not reply right away as he is busy packing for a return to North America after a year as a Fulbright researcher in Korea.

Don Baker

Canada-Korea Business Council Chair
of Korean Civilization

Department of Asian Studies