[KS] Tiger Hunters Guild - 작호군 - Choseon dynasty

Clark W Sorensen sangok at u.washington.edu
Fri May 1 19:58:25 EDT 2009

John,

You might also be interested in a recent Canadian documentary release by Min Sook Lee call "Tiger Spirit". It's about contemporary North/South relations, but it features a section on a south Korean man who has dedicated his life to finding tigers in the DMZ.

Clark W. Sorensen, Chair
Korea Studies Program
University of Washington