[KS] Journal of Korean Studies Featured on UBC Press website

Tracy Stober tracys2 at u.washington.edu
Wed May 6 16:31:25 EDT 2009

Dear Korean Studies List Members:

On behalf of the senior editors I am pleased to announce that the Journal of
Korean Studies has been featured on the University of British Columbia Press
website.  In celebration of Asian Heritage Month, the UBC Press will be
featuring Asia-related journals and books.

For more information about the UBC press and Asian Heritage Month please
visit their website:
http://ubcpressblog.com/journals/

The Journal of Korean Studies (JKS) is a peer-reviewed journal dedicated to
outstanding articles, from all disciplines, on a broad range of historical
and contemporary topics concerning Korea.  In addition the JKS publishes
reviews of the latest Korea-related books.

The JKS is published annually in the fall. Submissions are accepted
year-round.

The deadline for the 2010 Fall issue of the JKS is December 15, 2009.

Submission Procedure:

Please visit the JKS website for more details:
http://jsis.washington.edu/korea/jks/

Subscriptions and Back Issues:

Rowman & Littlefield handles subscriptions to the JKS.  Subscriptions are
available to individuals and institutions for 1, 2, or 3 year periods.

To subscribe or order back issues call 1-800-273-2223 or to order online
visit the R&L website:

http://www.rowmanlittlefield.com/RL/journals/JKS/subscribe.shtml

For detailed information about manuscript criteria, please contact me.  I
look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Tracy Stober, Managing Editor
The Journal of Korean Studies