[KS] A couple of inquiries re Korean literature

ccmontgom at ratpunk.com ccmontgom at ratpunk.com
Sun May 24 01:07:16 EDT 2009

YJones,

The Korea Journal has quite a great deal of translated Korean literature
available as PDFs on its website.

The search engine is here at its archive site:
tp://www.ekoreajournal.net/archive/index.jsp

Also the KLTI has a booklet which lists all known translations from 1980 to
2008, an indispensible guide.

Charles Montgomery