[KS] militarization and cultural impact on Korea

Kent Allen Davy kentdavy at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 23:42:24 EST 2009

One book at which to look would be Brazinki's "Nation Building in South
Korea", which contains a lot of information presented within a useful
interpretive frame about the creation of modern military institutions in
South Korea between 1945 and the early 1980s.

"The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."