[KS] How do you make Korean fonts work in Google Chrome?

Afostercarter at aol.com Afostercarter at aol.com
Tue Sep 1 09:50:35 EDT 2009

Dear friends and colleagues,

This is probably a very elementary question;  sorry.
But how does one get hangeul to work in Google  Chrome?

I find the latter a better search engine than Explorer or  Firefox.
But I can't make it show Korean, other than as little  squares.

I have been to Toolbox and Help, and thought I had  done
as they suggested. But still, no Korean.

Advice much appreciated!

Autumn greetings
Aidan

Aidan Foster-Carter
Honorary Senior Research Fellow in Sociology  & Modern Korea, Leeds
University, UK
Flat 1, 40 Magdalen Road,  Exeter, Devon, EX2 4TE, England, UK
T: (+44, no 0)    07970 741307 (mobile);   01392 257753       Skype:
Aidan.Foster.CarterE: _afostercarter at aol.com_ (mailto:afostercarter at aol.com) ,
_afostercarter at yahoo.com_ (mailto:afostercarter at yahoo.com)               W:
_www.aidanfc.net_ (http://www.aidanfc.net/)