[KS] How do you make Korean fonts work in Google Chrome?

Javier Cha javiercha at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 17:25:05 EDT 2009

Dear Professor Foster-Carter,

Are you running Chrome on Windows or MacOS? I have been a regular
Chrome user on Vista and CJK fonts display fine on both my machines.
In most cases the fonts display automatically, but at times you may
need to navigate to [Document button]->Encoding->Korean.

If that still results in little squares, you should contact your
department's IT services. It could be a problem pertaining to your
computer's language/regional settings or corrupt font files.

I will be more than happy to offer any assistance that I can provide
should you run into any further issues.

Javier