[KS] Joseon-era official terms

Sun Joo Kim sunjookim1 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 30 19:20:59 EST 2010

Like Don and James, I also use AKS online glossary. My understanding is that AKS has a project to expand this glossary and I do hope they develop some sort of mechanism for users to add/revise/update items continuously as James suggested.

I've been compiling glossaries, updating them as much as possible, and posting the file (WORD) on the following website. It has all terms from Wagner's Literati Purges, some items from Yi Ki-baek's New History of Korea and Palais' monograph on Yu Hyongwon, my own works, and others. They are far from complete and ideal, but I hope people find it useful.

http://isites.harvard.edu/icb/icb.do?keyword=k64659&pageid=icb.page290532
(Resources tab on the left - Reference materials - Korean history glossary)

Yours,
Sun Joo