[KS] 1926 Invention of Hangul Typewriter

Timsanglee at aol.com Timsanglee at aol.com
Thu Feb 4 01:06:53 EST 2010

Dear Dr. Yoo,

Thank you for sharing the fascinating story about Mr. Song Ki-Ju and  his
Korean typewriter. You alluded that the information about Mr. Song came  from
an article on the "Seventy Years' History, 1923-1993:
The First Korean  United Methodist Church of Chicago". As a historian of
Christianity, I would  love to get a hold of this article.  I would be
grateful if you could show  me how I might do that.

Yours,

Timothy S. Lee
Brite Divinity School
_t.lee at tcu.edu_ (mailto:t.lee at tcu.edu)

In a message dated 2/3/2010 11:17:48 P.M. Central Standard Time,