[KS] Afanasii - or is it Aleksey? - Ivanovich SerEdin-Sabatin

George Dorian georgedorian at comcast.net
Sat Feb 20 14:47:17 EST 2010

Hello Aidan and all!

First, thank you all for taking the time to write me!

Yes I did accidentally miss-spell Seredin.  My apology for the trouble.

I read the Wikipedia page for Moellendorf.  Thanks for the info.

I’m acquainted with Mr. Ledyard and Robert Koehler.

As I mentioned, it’s a matter of fitting the small pieces together, but first the peaces have to be found!  I’m considering starting a Google group for intrested parties researching my great-grandfather, since this is my primary focus.  I was wondering if any of you be interested in joining?

George

PS Aidan, I was in London and Scotland in March of ’08.  Absolutely loved the time there!