[KS] Afanasii Ivanovich Seridin-Sabatin

Kirk Larsen kwlarsen67 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 17:53:34 EST 2010

A Korean-language translation has been done: Sin, Pok-kyông and Kim
Un-kyông, eds. *Moellendorup'u Munsô*. Seoul: Pyôngminsa, 1987. This
includes not only the biography but some other writings/correspondence of
Moellendorf.

If memory serves, the "von" was certainly claimed by Moellendorf, but
perhaps undeservedly (if one adheres to prevailing standards of aristocracy
of the day).

Cheers,

Kirk Larsen

--